Doesn’t release from pain sound wonderful? But not every day feels like you can get up and feel that freedom. Because of:
- Physical pain—a flashing warning light that shouldn’t be ignored.
- Mental stress—our mind functions efficiently and clearly or it can get tangled up in unhelpful patterns.
- Emotional pain—a broken and wounded heart.
You are body, mind, heart AND spirit.
Bonnie addresses all areas to find a path to pain relief, joy, and peace.
Bonnie speaks on a variety of topics and shares from her latest book The Heart of Healing: Break Free From Physical Pain and Emotional Wounds. She personally answers individual questions while participants learn how to:
- Resolve and prevent common physical pain and problems
- Recognize and destroy deep, internal roadblocks
- Become an active, successful participant in their journey toward healing.
Each participant gets a free gift and a book discount, plus a random draw for at least one giveaway.
“I welcome the opportunity to teach small and large groups. My most recent speaking event was for over 80 lovely folks at a church in Hawaii. (Yes, unfortunately, there is still pain in paradise.)
I would love to speak with your group and help you find relief from persistent pain and problem habits.”
– Bonnie Yost, PT
“I help people transform physical limitation and deep, internal and relational pain into profound potential to live in joy, freedom, and vibrant health.”
Request Info or Book Bonnie Yost, PT, Speaker
- Heal Your Heart and Relationships (Identify invisible wounds and a positive path forward)
- 4 Keys To Live A Joyful Life (Daily strategies to live in authentic joy)
- Knock Out Knee Pain (Stretches, and strengthening for healing and pain prevention)
- Positive Ways To Deal With Stress (Proven solutions for when you encounter stress)
- Halt Headaches (Physical and mental tools to stop headaches)
- Build Your Balance (Age gracefully and prevent falls)
- Oh, My Aching Back (Stretches and strengthening for the most common chronic pain area)
- Listen To Your Body (Identify physical effects of past abuse, trauma, and deep, invisible wounds)